- We just wanted to say a huge thank you for the beautiful marquee for our wedding. It was absolutely perfect – you did such a terrific job. Thank you also for being so friendly and efficient during the whole process. We were rather daunted at organizing such a big event, but liaising with you was so easy and such a pleasure. We had such an amazing time, although it went by in such a flash! A big thank you again,
Ben and Charlotte
- We just wanted to say a big thank you. The marquee you did for our wedding really was amazing and we could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our big day. Right from the start you were fantastic and we cannot thank you enough for helping to make our day perfect.
Scott and Hannah
- We would like to say a very big thank you. You were both very helpful and supportive through the whole wedding process, and the end result was the most incredible marquee. It was the perfect day and you guy’s helped to create that. Thank you.
Jess and Martyn
- A big thank you to Paul and the team who did such a wonderful job of the marquee for our wedding on 16th June. We were really grateful for the planning that got the marquee up early before the worst of the rain and Paul did a great job of keeping me calm when it was absolutely pouring on the evening of 14th! The marquee itself looked absolutely beautiful. We just had the basic ivory lining and with all the windows and chandelier lights it looked great. I would highly recommend the company, it was a pleasure to work with you, thank you.
Hannah and Richard
- Shropshire marquees delivered a very professional service for our wedding. We couldn’t of asked for more. They provided a friendly and reliable service from day one and they were also quick to respond to any of our requests. The marquee looked amazing thank you.
Laura and Arron
- I did cry, when the rain came down and almost washed us away, but thanks to Paul and the team, they saved the day, we had a fabulous party in a fabulous marquee. Can’t thank you enough.
- Thanks for supplying the marquee for our wedding reception – from start to finish, the service was both professional and accommodating to our needs for the big day which gave us one less thing to worry about! The finishing touches made it really special, especially the starlit ceiling above the dance floor. We would recommend Shropshire Marquees to anyone whatever the event.
Darren & Kelly
- Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your quick response on Saturday – it was really stressful trying to sort out the lights and you came and sorted it without delay despite the fact that you had not supplied us with the marquee. It really was exceptionally kind of you to act so quickly and we are hugely appreciative; you just sorted everything out without me having to organise anything at all. My Chief bridesmaid was especially glad that you have saved the day! I cannot say how disappointed I am with the marquee company we used, who still haven’t responded to any of my voicemails.
Thank you again for resolving the lighting issue for us. We will be recommending your company to everyone that we know and will certainly come back to you for any events in the future. I only wish we had used you in the first place.
Pip & Doug
- Right from the first phone calls, Libby and Paul were really friendly, helpful, responsive and reassuring. I had never hired a marquee before and didn’t want or need anything major – just something simple and effective for a 40th birthday garden party, to shelter 30-40 people in the event of rain/cold/similar. Paul talked me through the options and made everything easy and clear. The price was very reasonable compared to the other quotes I got, and the service was first class. Many thanks for helping make my 40th birthday such a wonderful party!
- So sorry for taking so long to get some pics to you. Just to say thanks again for the wonderful Marquee for our wedding earlier this year. You were so fabulous to work with and so supportive, and putting the marquee up early gave us loads of time to decorate.Thanks again.
Nicola and Al